Thursday, July 8, 2010

'every rose has its thorn...'

sorry i haven't posted the story.... i've been working on it. not really. (: but anyways, i decided to write... not what's going on in my life 'cause it's pretty boring. so i'm writing a quicky story about what would be cool... but it's just in this one post. so yeah. enjoy(:


i was just about to take a bite of another Dib when a knock came at the door. i dragged my ready-for-bed self to the VCR and hit pause on the Goosebumps movie my cousin and i were watching. the knock came again.
"coming!" i yelled.
i walked to the door and peered out of the peep hole but i couldn't see anything, of course, because it was too dark. i unlocked the door and swung it open.
and there he stood. his now tanned and muscular body looking down at me. he then flashed a smile. i could see his fingers twitching through my peripheral vision.
"hi," i smiled. and took a deep breath. and reminded myself not to like this really cute 18 year old standing in front of me. but that was too difficult. so i just stood there nervously smiling.
"so, uh, i was wondering if i could show you something," he said in his cute country accent.
"uh, yeah," i smiled. stop smiling, i tried to tell myself, it makes you seem retarded. "let me just grab bella*."
"oh, no!" he said all too quickly. "um, i just wanted to show you. since you'd probably appreciate it more."
"oh," i said, slightly surprised. then i leaned over my shoulder and told bella that he was going to show me something. she winked. she knew i liked him; we talked about it every night.
i stepped out into the hot summer night and closed the door behind me. he smiled and grabbed my arm and ran across the walkway leading to our condo and out into the open night. as we were running, his hand fell to my wrist and i couldn't help but feel the tingling sensation that was growing from arm to the rest of my body.
he abruptly stopped in the middle of the parking lot and dropped my wrist. he looked up.
"the stars," he finally said. "i wanted you to see the stars."
"they're beautiful aren't they," i replied. "i come out here sometimes just to see them. i just feel so--"
"small?" he finished for me. "yeah, me too."
we stood there looking at the stars in silence when all of the sudden his hand took mine. i looked over at him and wished for what i wanted to happen to just go ahead and happen.
i guess he could read my thoughts because right then he turned completely toward me and pulled me in.
his lips touched mine and i think i felt fireworks or butterflies or whatever those dag-nabbit things are in your stomach. i wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his arms around my waist. we stayed there for forever but it didn't seem long enough. thoughts kept running through my head. about him. about this kiss that was happening at. this. moment. about... how he was leaving for college in a few days and how this was actually illegal, an 18 year old kissing a 14 year old. but i vanished all those thoughts from my head and just thought of...
him. me. us.
i finally pulled away and smiled. i had just gotten what i'd wanted. what i'd asked for. well, actually, two things. a summer romance. and a summer romance with him.
and i felt like i was dancing with stars that he had showed me that night.

the end!
i've been thinking about that one for awhile actually... not too good but i can picture it. so :P
hahah!
later bloggers(:

Vivo&Amore

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD best story ever. MORE MORE MORE i need it :)

    ReplyDelete