Saturday, August 14, 2010

'do you remember we were sitting there by the water...?'

this is not a poem. it's just a letter. sorda.... i don't know. hahah(:

dear bubbles,

don't you remember those good times we had? talking late on gmail. swaying at the 8th grade dance. and the first time you told me we needed to talk? i felt so important. but that's just how you are. no matter what. you always make the person you're talking to feel like they're the only thing that matters. right there. in that moment.
i wish i had your powers.
but i gotta tell you. that last chat we had? i bawled. absolutely poured my heart out and you didn't know. and never will know.
because you changed just like everyone else and not for the good. you yelled at me and i didn't even know why. and i still don't because you won't talk to me. and you never will because you changed.
and out of all those months where we really had something, or at least i thought we did... the thing i remember the most is you telling me to never hurt myself. because i was beautiful and i deserved to be loved.

you wanna know the last thing you said to me, bubbles? you want to know the very last thing you ever said to me?
you told me to kill myself.

well maybe i will.

i still love you.
           ^
hope something eats

haley

and that's it!! by the way, i'm NOT going to kill myself. i promise. :) just needed to get those feelings out there. so, yeah!
later bloggers(:

Vivo&Amore

No comments:

Post a Comment