Tuesday, June 22, 2010

'because these things will change, can you feel it now?'

so i re-did the whole look on my blog(: you like?
now i know what you're thinking...
i really thought with that title up there, haley, that you were going to write about how you're going into high school and how things are going to change.
well, just to please you... ;)
i'm going from a school with 60 in the grade to one with 315 in the grade... and it's not like that's weird to me or anything because i used to go to a school with 400 in the grade... which is big...
but so many things are going to change going to high school... and because i'm better at making  lists, i'm going to make a list about all the things that are going to change... here goes nothing:
1. the size. that ones basically an obvious thing that doesn't bother me but... you know.
2. my friends inside school. one girl hates me now. it's cool. i don't particularly care for her either... one girl is changing schools. and i mean what are the chances that i have classes with all of my friends? i know i have 4 with one of my chicas but i'm going to have a whole new group i'm going to hang with. which, again, doesn't bother me... but... i don't know. it's just a change.
3. my friends outside school. with homework and extra curriculars when in the world are we going to have time to hang??
4. homework. load. my my my. it's supposed to be CRAZY bad. :P 

the end(: 'cause i know you cared(:
later bloggers(:

Vivo&Amore


song in title: Change - Taylor Swift

3 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE TO MAKE SOME TIME TO HANG OUT WITH ME NEXT YEAR!!!! you better, or else! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okie dokie my friend(:
    *schedules in anna time....* :)

    ReplyDelete