Friday, June 18, 2010

'we'll be a dream...'

i was inspired by emma katherine's blog (which you should check out, by the way.)
but anyways...
so i had this crazy dream last night...


so i woke up and there was this huge spider swinging onto my bed... where my younger cousin was sleeping next to me. so i literally ran out of the room screaming but left my cousin there (aren't i super nice) and then i go into my kitchen and my mom and aunt and uncle are all in there. and my aunt first has brown hair and then blonde... whatever. and then i walk out of the room and walk in on my brother (i'm an only child so you can only guess how weird this already is..) and his girlfriend while they were eating dinner. (yes i did just 'wake up' in my dream..) and my 'brother' got all mad at me and made me go and make him a salad. but i couldn't just make it at home, oh no. that would be to easy. i had to somehow go out and buy and make the salad. i don't even know. so me and my younger brother... (again with the brothers...) went out to go make his salad but we somehow had extra time and went to a movie theatre to grab him a dessert. (who knows...) and we got him some cotton candy (which i ended up eating... even in my sleep i'm a fatty(; ) and other things that i don't remember. then we were magically able to fly. so we flew home. and somehow the spider grew and tried to take over the world or something and my older 'brother' acquired super powers also and took down the spider... and then i woke up. thankfully(:
later bloggers(:


Vivo&Amore


song in title: We'll Be a Dream - We the Kings ft. Demi Lovato

No comments:

Post a Comment